Giving Green Extreme Thermal
– THERMAL INSULATION: Heat transfer is effectively blocked as more than 95% of IR rays. As a result, indoor temperature has better control and less difficulties to maintain in extreme conditions.
– UV RESISTANCE: Furniture and employees are protected from UV-induced ageing as more than 99% of UV rays are blocked.
– VISIBAL LIGHT TRANSMITTANCE: Indoor brightness is unaffected as the visible light transmittance of the coating is higher than 80%.
– EASY TO CLEAN: Particles have a much higher tendency to stick on glass than on the coating applied.
– SAVINGS: Energy and upkeep expenditures are reduced by more than 35% for buildings with large glass areas by reducing cooling and heating loads, increasing the longevity of HVAC systems plus reducing window cleaning costs.
– SURFACE PROTECTION: The hardness of the area treated is significantly increased which in turn reduces the incidence of visible scratches.
– DURABILITY (exterior/interior solutions): Giving Green Super Hydrophobic Self-Cleaner has a service life can reach 15 years on the other hand the Giving Green Extreme Thermal has a 25 years of performance guaranteed.
– SAFETY: All coatings are certified fire-resistant.
– ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: The manufacturing process uses only non-toxic and environment friendly products.
– REDUCED LIGHT POLLUTION: Reflection and glare are reduced because of high visible light transmittance.
– NOISE REPELLENCE: Sound waves are absorbed which reduces noise from outdoors.
– INSECT REPELLENCE: Disturbance from insects attracted to IRs/UVs (like mosquitoes) is reduced, increase in work environment.
Nonpolar molecules that repel water molecules are said to be hydrophobic; molecules forming ionic or hydrogen bonds with water molecules are said to be hydrophilic. It means that hydrophobic substances are non-adhesive to water or any substance easily soluble in water, so dust on surfaces treated with hydrophobic coating is easily removed by rain or water through simple dripping without requiring complex and expensive cleaning methods.
Actually, strains form on glass surfaces because soluble substances stick after water evaporates.
HYDROPHOBIC AND OLEOPHOBIC COATING
Keeping buildings free from graffiti is a difficult task that must be accomplished efficiently and cost-effectively. The anti-graffiti coating is free of solvents and therefore environment-friendly. It is hydrophobic and oleophobic, which means that paints and marker inks cannot adhere to the surface or penetrate into the pores of the surface; they simply run off treated surfaces included but not limited to porous mineral building materials, concrete, brick/clicker, sandstone, sand limestone, mineral-based stucco, marble and granite.